Motorcycle Riderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dillard House

3 posters

Go down

Dillard House Empty Dillard House

Post  Haste Maker Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

If you are in the north Ga area this is a must place to eat http://www.dillardhouse.com/restaurant/index.php not only is the food GREAT but you can take all the food that you can,t eat with you when you leave. They will keep bringing the food out to your table until you tell them you are full....then you just ask for a to go box...the last time I was there we had enough food in the to go box for two more days.
Haste Maker
Haste Maker
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Dillard House Empty Re: Dillard House

Post  alabamawing Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Smartest thing I have seen you post in a while Tommy. Fantastic place to eat. A bit pricey at night but not to bad for lunch or breakfast.
alabamawing
alabamawing
Wingleader

Back to top Go down

Post  thecruiser Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Haste Maker wrote:If you are in the north Ga area this is a must place to eat http://www.dillardhouse.com/restaurant/index.php not only is the food GREAT but you can take all the food that you can,t eat with you when you leave. They will keep bringing the food out to your table until you tell them you are full....then you just ask for a to go box...the last time I was there we had enough food in the to go box for two more days.
n]]I didn't know that. I thought the price was a little steep, but if you can take your next seven meals with you,... grn kinda changes things.
thecruiser
thecruiser
thecruiser
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down