Motorcycle Riderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS!

4 posters

Go down

NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS! Empty NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS!

Post  Doc Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

The English language has some wonderfully anthropomorphic collective nouns for the various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with a Herd of cows, a Flock of chickens, a School of fish and a Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known is a Pride of lions, a Murder of crows (as well as their cousins the rooks and ravens), an Exaltation of doves and, presumably because they look so wise, a Parliament of owls.

Now consider a group of Baboons.. They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates. And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons? Believe it or not ....... a Congress!

I guess that pretty much explains the things that come out of Washington! 80
Doc
Doc
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS! Empty Re: NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS!

Post  texpops Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup
texpops
texpops
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS! Empty Re: NOW I UNDERSTAND WASHINGTON POLITICS!

Post  actionpack Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

you got it doc , its a stinking cesspool , eat

actionpack
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  whitetrash Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 am

thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup Now that is THE WHOLE TRUTH ! -------- coffee

whitetrash
Goat Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down