Motorcycle Riderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hope everybody had a good weekend

5 posters

Go down

hope everybody had a good weekend  Empty hope everybody had a good weekend

Post  actionpack Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

my wifes sister and her daughter come up for a few days , her daughter is up from texas for a week , we had a cookout tonite on the camp fire , my kids were there and the grandchildren , had a great time , hope you all had a good 1 , cheers

actionpack
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

hope everybody had a good weekend  Empty Re: hope everybody had a good weekend

Post  Fred Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Sounds like a great time AP - Emma loves sitting around a campfire. We are gonna go as soon as it cools off.
Fred
Fred
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Yep, Getting together with friends and family makes for a great weekend!
Doc
Doc
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  texpops Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Grandson had this season's 1st football game Saturday. 106 degrees is not something one should have to endure on metal bleachers. hot
texpops
texpops
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  actionpack Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 pm

texpops wrote:Grandson had this season's 1st football game Saturday. 106 degrees is not something one should have to endure on metal bleachers. hot
my neice was up from and she lives some where by houston , and it was only 60 here last nite , she was enjoying breathing the cooler air , thumbup

actionpack
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  jefff1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Cool My wife has her friend up from Houston and she thinks it's cold...goes down into the low 50's every night ...our fall season is fast approaching...tomorrow we'll get back to a high of 80.... and that's plenty for us

jefff1
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  texpops Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 pm

jefff1 wrote: Cool My wife has her friend up from Houston and she thinks it's cold...goes down into the low 50's every night ...our fall season is fast approaching...tomorrow we'll get back to a high of 80.... and that's plenty for us

Jeff, back in 2000, our youngest spent a year at the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, R.I. We'd go to the area almost every weekend to watch him play football. Really loved your fall weather. Absolutely wonderful. Winters sucked though. Oh yeah, our low was 82 last night. thumbup
texpops
texpops
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  jefff1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Razz Falls are a beauty up here...many of us wish we had more of it...and winter can suck UNLESS you have an awesome 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 snowmobile and 2 place trailer...Wait a minute I do....jumpin' jeepers I can't wait for the white stuff to start fallin'...Easy to keep warm in cold weather...muuuuccccchhhhh harder to keep cool in high temps

jefff1
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  texpops Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

jefff1 wrote: Razz Falls are a beauty up here...many of us wish we had more of it...and winter can suck UNLESS you have an awesome 2009 Arctic Cat Z1 snowmobile and 2 place trailer...Wait a minute I do....jumpin' jeepers I can't wait for the white stuff to start fallin'...Easy to keep warm in cold weather...muuuuccccchhhhh harder to keep cool in high temps

I guess there are arguments both ways. Personally, I prefer to see the bikinis and tube tops and short shorts for 9 months instead of 2. God knew that Texans would need a place to cool off, so he gave us Colorado. We water ski from Easter till Thanksgiving and some of the Indian summers in between. Motorcycles rip up the roads 365 and the beaches of the Riviera Maya are only a 2 hour flight away. Yeah, we get a little bit of snow and then the kids look out the window, see that there's no school, and have a blast. I'm usually ready for the cooler weather to get here, but am ALWAYS glad when the spring rains come. I HATE the cold. To each, his own, I guess. thumbup
texpops
texpops
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down