Motorcycle Riderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another question for the Goldwing gurus....

2 posters

Go down

Another question for the Goldwing gurus.... Empty Another question for the Goldwing gurus....

Post  Doc Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

OK, on the 2012 I can plug my Iphone into a USB port in the trunk and listen to my music.
I can hear when the phone rings over the wings audio system.

My question is how is the simplest way to Bluetooth the iphone into the wings audio system, so I can talk on the phone over my headset?
Doc
Doc
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Another question for the Goldwing gurus.... Empty Re: Another question for the Goldwing gurus....

Post  alabamawing Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I use a Cellset from Kennedy technologies. They went out of business but you can get something similar from J&M. If you want to use an external GPS that does bluetooth and voice commands that is another way.
alabamawing
alabamawing
Wingleader

Back to top Go down

Another question for the Goldwing gurus.... Empty Re: Another question for the Goldwing gurus....

Post  Doc Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 pm

alabamawing wrote:I use a Cellset from Kennedy technologies. They went out of business but you can get something similar from J&M. If you want to use an external GPS that does bluetooth and voice commands that is another way.

If i go with a GPS like the Zumo 550 that will bluetooth to my iphone, will I be able to talk through the wings intercom system on the phone?
I understand how the gps goes into the aux input and the phone conversation can be heard on the headset speakers, but how does my voice go from the microphone go to the GPS to be paired with the iphone? Does the aux connection also carry the microphone signal?

Or am I going to need a bluetooth headset also?
Thanks for your help Bruce.. grn
Doc
Doc
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  alabamawing Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Zumo 550 is not voice operated. Check out this site

http://jmcorp.com/
alabamawing
alabamawing
Wingleader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down